Question before buy

• Hi,

I've some questions before buy the license. I hope you all can answer me.

1. There is an importer for WBB? I need to import a forum from vBulletin4 . Is integrated?

2. The Url rewrite is integrated?

3. If I migrate from vBulletin 4 how can I do a 301 redirect?

4. There is an italian official support community ?

5. There aren't free themes?

6. There aren't free plugins?

7. Is WBB responsive?

8. There is an official WBB translation for italian language?

I hope that I don't have forgot any else questions.

Bye

• Hello,

1. There is an importer for WBB? I need to import a forum from vBulletin4 . Is integrated?

Yes, we're supporting vBulletin 3.8, 4.x and 5.x with the bundled importer.

2. The Url rewrite is integrated?

Yes, you only need to set up the webserver (e. g. .htaccess), there is both a written guide and an integrated test tool available to help you with this.

3. If I migrate from vBulletin 4 how can I do a 301 redirect?

We have a guide available that explains how to redirect the old links: Rewrite Rules: vBulletin 3.x/4.x

4. There is an italian official support community ?

8. There is an official WBB translation for italian language?

We officially support only English and German, I recommend you take a look at https://www.woltlab.it/, I think they also provide translations.

5. There aren't free themes?

6. There aren't free plugins?

Our official Plugin-Store offers both paid and free plugins and themes. You can apply an filter for both paid/free and the version you're interested in:

7. Is WBB responsive?

Absolutely! All screenshots seen on our website are actual pictures from our software! The teaser image on our main site shows the same page on different device sizes:

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• Hi, thank you for your fast reply :D

For the question #3. I have DBSeo (DBTechnologies). There is something for this?

• Hello,

For the question #3. I have DBSeo (DBTechnologies). There is something for this?

This heavily depends on the configuration, but in the end it all boils down to simple pattern matching. It might be required to make some adjustments to the aforementioned rewrites.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH