How do I send a newsletter?

• Create a new thread

Write your text , align , font .... links

when the text is ok

Click on the first icon to see html

You must see something this but different because it is your text

Copy all the lines and go to acp

In my forum i have a forum with all the newsletters , i validate the thread to create it but you can delete it

You can choose email to all user or choose group and send to a specific group

In email subject type Newsletter November or something you want

The sender , your name or ....

In email message , paste the copy lines from the thread

and DON'T FORGET to validate Enable HTML to have the same as you see in the thread

• I asked last year if there was a newsletter feature, because I wanted to send a regular marketing email out to my members and could not work out how to do it. So thank you Marc, I will try this.:):thumbup::thumbup:

How do I get the emails to address each member individually? So, for my name, I would get a email which said "Dear Jupiter" without typing all the member names individually.

I am a Newbie Admin. Please be gentle, I don't understand technical things.
    (Please can we have a full manual for this software)

• I do it this way too. I write my emails/newsletters in a thread called "Newsletter Archive" then leave it there even after I've sent the out the email so there's always a hard copy of the newsletter there in case some people miss it or it gets filtered.

• I do it this way too. I write my emails/newsletters in a thread called "Newsletter Archive" then leave it there even after I've sent the out the email so there's always a hard copy of the newsletter there in case some people miss it or it gets filtered.

Do you allow posting in your newsletter archive forum?

• Create

is really a good idea of marcbelgique and easy to realize. I will also give it a try today. Since a few hours or days new versions of email newsletter addons are published:

Darkwood.Design
    26. März 2024 um 12:12

with the first one it's possible to watch the sent tickets and lots of functions more.

The other one is more simple, also more cheaper. I haven't tried both of them, but the users are satisfied and happy.

Darkwood.Design
    11. März 2024 um 17:41
  • Do you allow posting in your newsletter archive forum?

Currently yes, but nobody's polluted that thread with questions either. I'd imagine I'd make it hard to find an old newsletter if they have to scroll through too many replies. I should have made the first post be a message saying that the following posts are old newsletters and to make a new thread if there are questions.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!