" One " extra selection

• I tried to do some moderation action and used my account to delete a thread. But even before I selected a thread there was One thread selected notification at bottom right. When I use the check box to select the intended thread, it said Two Threads . In effect, I am afraid to use the moderation tools that includes selection of threads. Using Burning Board 5.0.

• Hello,

This means that you have already selected another thread elsewhere, the selection is cleared once you manually unmark it or have executed an action on it. You can simply click on "Unmark All" to discard the current selection, eventually clearing the previously selected one, and continue to pick the thread that you want to edit. The thread selection is persistent across pages, for example, you can go into forum A and select some threads and then pick some more threads in forum B and then execute the same action for all at once.

There's also the Edit Thread button that will always edit the current thread only, regardless of any other selected threads.