A question about Multi-quoting

• I know that highlighting a phrase of somebody's post gives you the option of 'saving' the quote, or 'inserting' the quote, and 'inserting' the quote is fairly straight forward and inserts a quote quite nicely in the reply I'm preparing. However, I've yet to understand what 'saving' the quote is for. Where does it save to, and how is this later retrieved? I assumed you could highlight and save multiple quotes and when you finely clicked 'Insert', all of them would be inserted all at once. This obviously isn't the case. Can anybody give me some insight as to how this is meant to be used?

• For example, I've saved the following two quotes from you post. On the bottom right corner, there is a new button where these quotes have been saved. The button appears on pages where you can create content. For example, I can collect quotes from multiple posts, threads, blog posts, etc. and bring them all in into one new post.

Stability releases (also known as "minor releases") aim to solve existing problems in the current version. Like every stability release, they do not introduce new features; It is strongly recommended to apply these updates.

I know that highlighting a phrase of somebody's post gives you the option of 'saving' the quote

Can anybody give me some insight as to how this is meant to be used?

• On the bottom right corner, there is a new button where these quotes have been saved.

The button appears on pages where you can create content.

O.K. Thanks a lot for that. They should make the icon shake or something like a notification icon does. I swear I've never noticed that down there before. Awesome feature by the way.

Just a pic in case someones else needs to find it too.

Edited once, last by evmiller ().

• Okay. Does this also occur in the standard style shipped with the software?

Which version of WoltLab Community Framework / WoltLab Suite are you using?

• CSS
    .quoteBoxIcon {
    display: block !important;
    }

Like I've just done here?

I get this on my forum as per attached. (no avatar)

I go to your site with F12 to see the properties

the .quoteboxicon properties display is set to None

try this and if it is not work , give a link to a post with a quote

• Earlier versions of Burning Board used to display avatar in quoted text. Not there since WSC 3.0.

Smile , it's good for health