Gallery Vimeo create the key

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.1

Hello , this is the vimeo create key

It is the two first line , i must to incorporate in Woltab in ACP ?

And what option in generate token i must use ?

I try but i don't have in gallery the information and the miniature générate

Thanks for your help

• Bonjour,

Au vu du pseudo je me permet de te répondre en français (voir plus bas pour l'anglais)

La majorité des utilisateurs utilisent sans aucun doute Youtube. Viméo étant moins convivial pour la majorité des utilisateurs.

Tu auras une réponse sans doute des Dev mais pas de suite (1 jour à 1 semaine suivant l'importance de la demande)

// English //

Hello,

In view of the nickname I allow myself to answer you in French (see below for English)

The majority of users definitely use Youtube. Vimeo is less friendly for the majority of users.

You will have an answer without doubt Dev but not in a row (1 day to 1 week depending on the importance of the request)

• merci pour ta réponse

Thanks for your replies but nothing in german too ...

C'est exact que viméo est moins utilisé mais comme on est dans la photo, vidéo pour le forum , certains préfèrent viméo pour publier car la compression serait moindre.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The fields in the ACP use the same names as the field from Vimeo (with an additional "Vimeo" prefix in the ACP). Put "Client Identifier" in "Vimeo Client Identifier" and put "Client Secrets" in "Vimeo Client Secrets". You don't have to manually create an access token, the software will take care of that.

If you should still have problems afterwards:

Due to this thread, I have potentially caught an issue with the vimeo video provider and I am currently investigating it.

• merci pour ta réponse

Thanks for your replies but nothing in german too ...

C'est exact que viméo est moins utilisé mais comme on est dans la photo, vidéo pour le forum , certains préfèrent viméo pour publier car la compression serait moindre.

You selected english as language, so you should write in english too.

• You selected english as language, so you should write in english too.

What a stupid and unhelpful comment. marcbelgique started this thread in English and used French when he replied to a post that was made in French. No one has an obligation to make things easy for you to read.

• Okay, next time i will answer your questions in serbian. Good luck with Google Translate.

This is a forum, where you search for answers for your problem, and i don‘t understand french. I have no problem that he is writing french, but i have a problem that he dosen‘t translate it in to english. Saphorin is an good example.

• You selected english as language, so you should write in english too.

It is true that vimeo is less used but as we are in the photo, video for the forum, some prefer vimeo to publish because compression would be less.

thanks for your comment in 415 post , it is my first time in french , happy you like this and my natural language is dutch , the second french and after english

• The fields in the ACP use the same names as the field from Vimeo (with an additional "Vimeo" prefix in the ACP). Put "Client Identifier" in "Vimeo Client Identifier" and put "Client Secrets" in "Vimeo Client Secrets". You don't have to manually create an access token, the software will take care of that.

If you should still have problems afterwards:

Due to this thread, I have potentially caught an issue with the vimeo video provider and I am currently investigating it.

thanks for your reply

this the edit of my app

i use the client and the secret key and i don't have the miniature when i try to put a link of a vimeo video

• investigating it.

Hi Matthias,

I also have this problem in my fresh installed gallery with imported data. In Youtube the description and thumbnails are received like a charm. But not with Vimeo. Pls take a look around. For sure they modified the code or configuration details.

Greetz

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!