Another Question well 2

• 1: Is there like a features list that I'm not seeing so I can compare it to mybb?

&

2: Is it easy to get support / use the software from like english side because I'm from the US & don't know any german. I mean I can do alot though the demo and such haven't played around with the plugins yet but I heard that the coding for things are more in german wording then english. I just want to make sure the software and such is something I can fully used without running into speed bumps with languages and such if that makes any sense.

So far I'm loving what I been playing with and such if everything is all good then next month I'm looking forward to buying the forum software. :) Seem more reliable then mybb and for sure cheaper then xenforo and vbullition which is a plus because i have to pay my hosting fees each month and with limited income the amount is affordable.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello,

there is no dedicated feature list for multiple reasons, such as that it would get really big, up until a point where it stops being useful. The other point is that most forums have very specific requirements that make it difficult to highlight these particular features in such a list. Just let me know if you're looking for something special and I'll answer all your questions! :)

Is it easy to get support / use the software from like english side because I'm from the US & don't know any german. I mean I can do alot though the demo and such haven't played around with the plugins yet but I heard that the coding for things are more in german wording then english.

Absolutely, the entire software is available in English, the same applies for the support, each one of us speaks English too. In regards to the code, I have still no clue where that myth came from, you won't find a single bit of German in the entire code. Major parts of our software are available on GitHub, such as the Core itself, so please feel free to look at it yourself if you're concerned about this.

Also, if you do require more time to evaluate our software, just contact us by email with your demo name and we can increase the expiration date. Please make sure to contact us a few days earlier, because the demo is purged automatically once it hits the end date.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!