installation not completing

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.1

Installing to sub directory forum.mysite.com

At 16% complete stage i put woltlabs suite core (i dont really need this atm) at /ztc/
    and set the forum for forum.mysite.com at /

click next and it returns a gateway timeout error 504 , but does create the files for suite core in the /ztc/ directory but not the forum
    ive tried using two different browsers and with or without private mode..

Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• Thanks for the Advice Jens1o ;)

Ive played with the Max time variants in MultiPHP INI to setting of 3000 6000 and 36000 which it did not like lol
    however the furthest i have got is upto the Installing / create database process and it times out again no matter what i try.. i am thinking i might try an older version instead of the latest Beta version and see if that works more seamlessly then hopefully update later without issue

• Oddly it is a really fast server and only 3% to 7% load but yeah there has been a lot of gremlin issues lately, never seems to end
    I have put a request in for support on the webserver issue as i do not have this feature in my control panel.. i have installed the beta demo versions before with now worries but i retried that again tonight just to see and it also failed sooooo yeah something is up on the server end

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!