installation not completing

• Installing to sub directory forum.mysite.com

At 16% complete stage i put woltlabs suite core (i dont really need this atm) at /ztc/
    and set the forum for forum.mysite.com at /

click next and it returns a gateway timeout error 504 , but does create the files for suite core in the /ztc/ directory but not the forum
    ive tried using two different browsers and with or without private mode..

Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• Thanks for the Advice Jens1o ;)

Ive played with the Max time variants in MultiPHP INI to setting of 3000 6000 and 36000 which it did not like lol
    however the furthest i have got is upto the Installing / create database process and it times out again no matter what i try.. i am thinking i might try an older version instead of the latest Beta version and see if that works more seamlessly then hopefully update later without issue

• Oddly it is a really fast server and only 3% to 7% load but yeah there has been a lot of gremlin issues lately, never seems to end
    I have put a request in for support on the webserver issue as i do not have this feature in my control panel.. i have installed the beta demo versions before with now worries but i retried that again tonight just to see and it also failed sooooo yeah something is up on the server end