I'm trying to change the name of one of my pages, specifically /blog/entry-list (using custom url (entries))
I changed the name of /gallary/album-list/ -- by going to Pages > gallary/album-list and adjusting the content title. This updated the page name just fine.
I'm trying to do the same for the /blog/entry-list; however, it's not working. The current data in the content slot is "Articles" where as the page is displaying "Blog Articles". I have adjusted the content to be Developer Logs and it did not update the page.
Just trying to update this page title. I've been stuck for about an hour trying to figure it out.
You may check the language section within you ACP for this. If I remember correctly there were some phrases which still exist as text phrases within the language management system only.
Wow, I feel like such an idiot! I didn't realize there was 3 pages of blog language.