Change Logo link

• I need to change the link in my forum logo and I forgot how. I had change the link before so that it points to a specific forum but now I want to revert it back to the default value.

I've already changed the FORUM menu link bank but the logo link didn't change.

• Black Star

Connect to the ACP, then go to the customization section, then to the Syles section. On the right widow, click on the theme title, then in the Global settings of the theme, you should be able to edit link of the logo or upload new logo. There are two logo: Page logo for browser and one another for mobile devices. You should be able to edit link for both.

• i-MSCP , you are completely wrong. Black Star changed the link assigned to the logo (if you click on it) to a specific forum as he stated out in first post. He does not want to change the logo itself.

Black Star, please take a look at the Custom Templates article in the help. Take a look at the „Enabling the Custom Templates” section of the linked article. Has your style a non-standard template group assigned? If yes, then remove the copy of the pageHeader template from it. Otherwise I think you edited the mentioned template manually in the file system.

• i-MSCP, you are completely wrong. Black Star changed the link assigned to the logo (if you click on it) to a specific forum as he stated out in first post. He does not want to change the logo itself.

Sorry. I misunderstood. I thought he talked about the logo resource link.

• i-MSCP , you are completely wrong. Black Star changed the link assigned to the logo (if you click on it) to a specific forum as he stated out in first post. He does not want to change the logo itself.

Black Star, please take a look at the Custom Templates article in the help. Take a look at the „Enabling the Custom Templates” section of the linked article. Has your style a non-standard template group assigned? If yes, then remove the copy of the pageHeader template from it. Otherwise I think you edited the mentioned template manually in the file system.

Thank you. I was able to figure it out. I created a new template based on the default, then copied my pageheaderlogo section into it and edited the link. I then assigned the new template to my style.

I must have edited the original default template someone, because the pageheaderlogo section has been altered and I see no way of editing it.