Ad placement issues after update to WSC 3.1.2 PL1

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.1

I'm having an issue with the way some ads are displaying after the update to 3.1.2 PL1 yesterday. I have google adsense coded to display ads randomly in ad spots since that has been the most reliable way to get ads to display but now I keep getting an ad overlayed right on top of my forum list. I guess I can place the ads myself again, but there must be a coding issue with the update.

• Offizieller Beitrag

It actually might be an issue with the style, I changed styles and am not having the problem anymore.

It does look like that, after all it appears to be positioned absolutely, that is out of content flow and thus sits on top of something else. I would suggest that you get in touch with the style creator to get this one fixed and have them look into the other ad locations to make sure that you won't bump into another one of these issues.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• It does look like that, after all it appears to be positioned absolutely, that is out of content flow and thus sits on top of something else. I would suggest that you get in touch with the style creator to get this one fixed and have them look into the other ad locations to make sure that you won't bump into another one of these issues.

I'll do that thanks. I just found it odd that I haven't had this issue even with this style until the last update. I'll get in contact with the style creator.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!