Subforum Permissions quickview

• I would like a quick visual indication of WHO can see the current subforum.

I'm thinking a button or link to click that displays a popup list of the members who can see it, with an indication of whether they can create threads or not.

Or the same for Groups that could see it would be good. So maybe one button for Groups, one for Members.

The button or link could actually be in the forum list or any other place that clickable links to threads or forums appear. (In the case of a list of threads, the button would indicate the permissions for the forum it lives in).

This button or link should be visible only to members of a certain group (so that we can limit it to admins and mods if we decide to).

Or perhaps the list could be a box that can appear in a sidebar, instead of a popup.

Maybe there could even be a search field to query what kind of access a given user has to that area.

Would this be complicated, and if not would someone like to write it for me, in exchange for suitable reward? :)

• You are talking about displaying this in the frontend, right?

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

• darjeeling Yes, please send me a private conversation after the holidays and we can arrange a deal.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!