Couple of Questions

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.1

1.- The blue background color at top behind the logo. Can I add a picture instead of having a solid color? If so, how?

2.- When writing an article, how do I add a youtube video? I can only add the link and it only displays the link of it. I'd rather it show the video to it.

• 1.- The blue background color at top behind the logo. Can I add a picture instead of having a solid color? If so, how?

This should be possible with that CSS code.

CSS
    .pageHeaderFacade {
        background-image: url(URL_TO_IMAGE);
    }

When writing an article, how do I add a youtube video? I can only add the link and it only displays the link of it. I'd rather it show the video to it.

Just put the link into the content editor, save the page / article / post and you're done. The video should be embedded automatically.

• Offizieller Beitrag

1.- The blue background color at top behind the logo. Can I add a picture instead of having a solid color? If so, how?

Code
    @include screen-lg {
        .pageHeaderFacade {
            background-image: url(...);
        }
    }

2.- When writing an article, how do I add a youtube video? I can only add the link and it only displays the link of it. I'd rather it show the video to it.

That should work just fine, pasting the link is usually enough, just make sure it is pasted as text and not as an actual link. It does require the proper video provider to be present, though.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• The answer fot the blue heading is correct. I tried it and it worked. Only problem is my pic is to big I thought it was going to resize. Does anyone know the exact dimensions to it so it can fit perfectly?

It doesn't work. I add the youtube link and the video does not appear. Only the link appears.

Edit: Didn't know I had to unlink the video. It worked thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!