Recommended Features for Future Upgrades

• Three Recommendations for Future Releases:

More involved User Permission settings, ie: Add or deny user permissions to any user regardless of the group they are in.

Test User Permissions feature: I had to make a second user account to test the permissions I applied to a user group to ensure they were done correctly, they would be a ton more efficient if you could emulate it via the Admin CP and reactivate Your real permissions via a link or button click.

Color Picker tool, and a more involved Template management system. Every option to modify a template should have its own custom css entry field in it, not just color modification.

-------------------------------

I am not trying to nitpick. I love WoltLab, I just think these features would make stuff easier for the Administrators. Thanks.

• Color Picker tool

I thought there already was a colour picker tool for each section you can change colour for?

Add or deny user permissions to any user regardless of the group they are in.

There is also DENY permissions as well. What version of WBB you using, the previous one and not 3.1.

• Marcel Werk

Added the Label Won’t be implemented