Set Articles page as landing page

• How do I change it so instead of showing the Dashboard page when people visit, they instead see the Articles page.

I have tried going to Manage Apps, and in the drop down list pick Article List and leave the other two URL boxes alone on the same page. But it does not work in showing the articles page as landing page

• I have tried that also, while that works in setting thr Article Page as landing page. Now when you click the Dashboard link in the navigation it leads to same article page and not to the dashboard page

• You should make a new Header Menu link. Name it ‘Dashboard’ or something and link your dashbord to it. Then rename your old Dashbpard header link to something else. That way it will still be your landing page but you still have a dashboard.

• He set his Landing page as an article but when he goes to his dashboard it shows the article. Can you not add new menu items and link them to other pages?

• He set his Landing page as an article but when he goes to his dashboard it shows the article. Can you not add new menu items and link them to other pages?

That does not work because no matter what new link you add, you still have to pick Dashboard from the drop-down list and it still leads to same article page if you set article-list page as landing page

• Hold on, now it's working in IE. I forgot I just changed it back when I used IE and changed back again and now it works with Internet Explorer

FireFox caching thing