Users are awaiting your approval link in forum

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.0

Hi

Is it posible to get link to ( X Users are awaiting your approval) Also in the forum such as link to (update is available)

see pictures

Norwegian language files to (WSC 5.2 + 5.3 WSC 5.4 + 5.5 and The New 6.0 ) *no.xml* Unofficial Language Packs

• But I don't know whether it is worth it to upload the package to the plugin store.

First of all, I would like to thank you for your quick and helpful help:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

and yes, load it too plugin store:thumbup:

Norwegian language files to (WSC 5.2 + 5.3 WSC 5.4 + 5.5 and The New 6.0 ) *no.xml* Unofficial Language Packs

• Hi jens1o

Thanks for that great plugin. It is exaclty what I need. It does show that there are users waiting for approval. However when I click on the "1 user" I get an error message.

Any ideas about the reason for that? Did you upload it to the plugin store?

What I actually want: Members of user group "Moderators" shall approve new users without using the ACP.

Johannes

• Code
    \/home\/forum\/public_html\/templates\/compiled\/0_wcf_1_userException.php"

Could you send me the contents of this in a private message?

Oh man, I wanted to upload this to the Plugin-Store...

• I don't use WoltLab products anymore, so I don't think I can maintain it any longer (you can also see this from my activity in this forum). However, the license this package is bundled with allows modifications. Please feel free to do so, as long as you meet the licenses' requirements. As far as I'm concerned, just whitelisting 5.2 should be enough to allow it to work.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!