User Avatar inside Quote Block

• I noticed here on WoltLab forums, that if someone is quoted it shows the Avatar of the user in the Quote Box, how do I implement this on my installation?

• I have this feature active on my Forum, but unfortunately I cannot remember where this is activated from.

So many different settings it is difficult to remember them all!

If I find it kbarg , I will let you know; or maybe someone will answer before I do!

• This is the default behavior in the latest WCF versions. But it requires a valid source URL to an internal post.

• Yes, but there are other inconsistencies. People that were "@"ed and some links didnt rebuild. (Might be because of the XF version I imported from was 1.5.16....now I have 1.5.17 installed). Hopefully if some of the WoltLab staff want some databases to develop a new importer, I can get them a copy of my database at 1.5.17 and 2.0.2.....

• Hi

Yes, but there are other inconsistencies. People that were "@"ed and some links didnt rebuild. (Might be because of the XF version I imported from was 1.5.16....now I have 1.5.17 installed). Hopefully if some of the WoltLab staff want some databases to develop a new importer, I can get them a copy of my database at 1.5.17 and 2.0.2.....

can you give a screenshot + the full BBCode / HTML source of an affected post? Can you give the BBCode source of the original post in XenForo as well?