Dashboard complete disable

• I have removed the menu links for articles and the dashboard, I also want the default landing page to be the forums. Can someone give me a step by step?

Thanks.

• ACP -> Content -> Pages -> Search for Foren-Liste (or Board-List) -> Click on it and Mark "Landing Page", then SAVE ... Done (...hopefully ) :)

• I have removed the menu links for articles

I don't think you need disable the menu link for Articles. If you disable the use of articles (itself) in admin cp, then I think it removes the link from the menu with articles completely disabled. I think the same thing happens if you disable the dashboards page as well, there no need to start removing links from the nav menu - the menu links will get removed if you disable them both from being used

• I can't seem to disable the dashboard from ACP -> Content -> Pages -> Dashboard in 3.0. It's grayed out and I can't select it.

Like kbarg I want to not show the dashboard and have the forum

• VoXX

Easy peazy,

Follow these steps.

ACP ---> Content ---> Pages ---> Forum List, click to open it, once in there click "Make Landing Page"

ACP ---> Content ---> Pages ---> Dashboard, click on disable

NOW Remove it from the menu by going to:

ACP ---> Content ---> Menus ---> Main Menu ----> CLICK ON MENU ITEMS ---> Click on Disable for Dashboard, and then Save Sorting

• Not a problem. I am more familiar with the mechanics of the 3.0, 3.1, 5.2 family. I am not an expert when It comes to anything about it. But I asked enough questions lol that I can figure alot out.