Introducing WoltLab Suite 3.1, the definite answer for community-driven websites and forums.
WoltLab Suite 3.1 requires the following prerequisites to install and run the software:
- Webserver with PHP 5.5.4 or newer
- MySQL 5.5.35 (or newer) / MariaDB 5.5.47 (or newer) / MariaDB 10.0.22 (or newer)
- 20 MB free disk space
- Current Webbrowser (Chrome 62+, Firefox 56+, Safari 11, Internet Explorer 11 / Microsoft Edge 40+ [EdgeHTML 15+])
- Download the installation archive onto your computer.
- Extract the archive.
- Upload the files install.php, test.php and WCFSetup.tar.gz onto your webserver.
- Start the installation by navigating with your webbrowser to the test.php.
Updating from earlier versions
Please follow the instructions in the next post to perform an upgrade from WoltLab Suite 3.0.x.
Usage and Support
This evaluation version is not suitable for use in production environments, doing so is entirely at your own risk. An update from WoltLab Suite 3.1 RC 1 to future versions is guaranteed. You may use this version until April 1st 2018, if you wish to continue past this date, a valid license for the respective app (e. g. WoltLab Suite Forum 5.1) is required.
We're looking forward to hear your feedback and report of possible issues in this forum.