How to change the home page link to Forum list ?

• Hello all and Merry Christmas,

Lets assume that I have installed my WSC in "Domain.com/WSC/" and my forum in the domain root. I am not intending to use the article system or dashboard in future and I want my forum list to be my home page. Would you please tell me how would I be able to change the site homepage including the LOGO LINK and BREADCRUMB to my forum home page (Forum list)/

Thank you in advanced.

• jacboy

Thank you for your reply.

Would you please be a little more specific ?

At the moment when I edit " Content > Pages> Forum List" ... its set to the forum root. But my problem is the Logo link and the breadcrumb.

• Have you tried changing also the order of menu items in the main menu? Place the forum in the first position.

My styles and plugins in the Plugin-Store.

♪Quiero robarle los minutos a las horas pa' que mis padres nunca se me pongan viejos...♫

• This doesn't impact the home page behavior since WSC 3.0 / WoltLab Suite Forum 5.0.

Would you please be a little more specific ?

What you have changed is the correct way to do. If you want to have the forum as the main application and the logo link changed as well, you need to set the app as the main application within the applications page.