Is a plugin like this possible with WoltLab?

• As soon as its ready, please announce it here and I'll purchase it.

I am a Newbie Admin. Please be gentle, I don't understand technical things.
    (Please can we have a full manual for this software)

• Hi Batarjal,

Purchased your plugin a few weeks ago and just been playing with some settings. I've found a couple of issues I hope you may be able to help with:

1. Currently, I am not able to display genre info, trailers or cast info on any film/tv pages. Will there be a fix for this?

2. In the ACP when creating boxes, the option to select different genres doesn't work. Can you look into this too, please?

Can I make some requests for future updates for this plugin? I'm happy to donate a few euros as an incentive, if you can make this happen.;)

A. When clicking on a film/tv poster, if a discussion already exists for that tv or film on the forum, would it possible to take the user straight to that discussion thread please in the future?

B. Once the bug with the non-display of cast info, trailers and genres is resolved, can this information also be displayed within the forum film/tv discussion posts too, as well as the stand-alone film/tv pages?

thanks

I am a Newbie Admin. Please be gentle, I don't understand technical things.
    (Please can we have a full manual for this software)

1. Currently, I am not able to display genre info, trailers or cast info on any film/tv pages. Will there be a fix for this?

Movie information is parsed in the background, so after a while the information should be added - is it working for you by now?

2. In the ACP when creating boxes, the option to select different genres doesn't work. Can you look into this too, please?

What does not work for you there? I just tested a couple of combinations and everything seems to work fine.

Some genres have mostly series or movies in it, not both. So if there are not enough (or no) results for Movies either use Multi-Content to show both series and movies or add another similar genre.

A. When clicking on a film/tv poster, if a discussion already exists for that tv or film on the forum, would it possible to take the user straight to that discussion thread please in the future?

The links to all discussions of the movie are shown on the page for the movie - It's hard to decide automatically which post to pick of more than one are present. I'll probably add an option to go to the most recent post about the movie in future versions.

B. Once the bug with the non-display of cast info, trailers and genres is resolved, can this information also be displayed within the forum film/tv discussion posts too, as well as the stand-alone film/tv pages?

This should be happening already

I added a demo for the forum features at my homepage