Unknown captcha object type with name ''

• Please go to the Error log in your ACP and search for the Exception ID there so that you can post the complete error here.

Mon, 28 Aug 2017 23:30:56 +0000

PHP version: 7.0.22

WoltLab Suite version: 3.0.8 pl 1

Request URI: /forum/index.php?ajax-proxy/&t=58a230a50300a843215fcddfa2755a8a5c5fdf5e

Referrer: https://www.forumbox.co.uk/for…sh-speaking-muslim-famil/

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:55.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/55.0

Peak Memory Usage: 5183048/805306368

======

Error Class: LogicException

Error Message: Unknown captcha object type with name ''

Error Code: 0

File: /home/forumbox/public_html/lib/data/TMessageQuickReplyGuestDialogAction.class.php (56)

Extra Information: -

Stack Trace: [{"file":"\/home\/forumbox\/public_html\/forum\/lib\/data\/post\/PostAction.class.php","line":1663,"function":"setGuestDialogCaptcha","class":"wbb\\data\\post\\PostAction","type":"->","args":[]},{"function":"validateQuickReply","class":"wbb\\data\\post\\PostAction","type":"->","args":["4226","1503955900","1","https:\/\/www.forumbox.co.uk\/forum\/thread\/4226-white-christian-girl-put-into-foster-care-with-non-english-speaking-muslim-famil\/#top","ASC",{"message":"[redacted]"},"true"],"file":"[internal function]","line":"?"},{"file":"\/home\/forumbox\/public_html\/lib\/data\/AbstractDatabaseObjectAction.class.php","line":189,"function":"call_user_func_array","args":[["[redacted]","[redacted]"],{"objectID":"[redacted]","lastPostTime":"[redacted]","pageNo":"[redacted]","anchor":"[redacted]","sortOrder":"[redacted]","data":"[redacted]","requireGuestDialog":"[redacted]"}],"class":"","type":""},{"file":"\/home\/forumbox\/public_html\/lib\/action\/AJAXProxyAction.class.php","line":71,"function":"validateAction","class":"wcf\\data\\AbstractDatabaseObjectAction","type":"->","args":[]},{"file":"\/home\/forumbox\/public_html\/lib\/action\/AJAXInvokeAction.class.php","line":104,"function":"invoke","class":"wcf\\action\\AJAXProxyAction","type":"->","args":[]},{"file":"\/home\/forumbox\/public_html\/lib\/action\/AbstractAction.class.php","line":47,"function":"execute","class":"wcf\\action\\AJAXInvokeAction","type":"->","args":[]},{"file":"\/home\/forumbox\/public_html\/lib\/action\/AJAXInvokeAction.class.php","line":63,"function":"__run","class":"wcf\\action\\AbstractAction","type":"->","args":[]},{"file":"\/home\/forumbox\/public_html\/lib\/system\/request\/Request.class.php","line":83,"function":"__run","class":"wcf\\action\\AJAXInvokeAction","type":"->","args":[]},{"file":"\/home\/forumbox\/public_html\/lib\/system\/request\/RequestHandler.class.php","line":94,"function":"execute","class":"wcf\\system\\request\\Request","type":"->","args":[]},{"file":"\/home\/forumbox\/public_html\/forum\/index.php","line":9,"function":"handle","class":"wcf\\system\\request\\RequestHandler","type":"->","args":["wbb"]}]

I am a Newbie Admin. Please be gentle, I don't understand technical things.
    (Please can we have a full manual for this software)

• Thank you.

As I said in the other thread, the guest editor box was not appearing for a pinned topic, so the bug is not consistent.

• Thank you Matthias.