Upload Error

• Each time I upload a file larger than 10 MB, I'm in error "File upload failed" (see figure), but the limit is up to 300MB why:?:

• User Group/Administrators/General permissions/ Filebase/Maximum File Size: 300 MB

Where is second setting you find?

• Go to your ACP and on the main page click your PHP version number.

Search on the site for:

What have you set for upload_max_filesize and post_max_size?

Alternatively, you can create an administrator account and give it to me and I will take a look into it.

Background: The software can only work with the limits you set on the server. If your server has a limit for 50MB and you set 300MB in the software, only 50MB will work no matter what you configure in your ACP. We need to find out what has been configured on your server.

• Jacboy is talking about the php-Configuartion, not of the WSC/WBB-Config You have to define this values in your Hostingpanel, your php.ini or in a ..htaccress file. If this is not working, your host may help

Viele Grüsse aus Stuttgart, Kind Regards from Stuttgart
    TheSonic

• Thank you, but in my case it is not possible to get here directly to document.php, which I would modify. This is a matter of hosting and providing a server. But I will only deal with it tomorrow in working hours. ;)

• Good luck, mate :) Just teply, if you run in further problems. (Hopefully not :))

TheSonic

• The problem can not be solved with php from the server provider, because it is shared with all clients.

So is it possible to insert an external link to the saved file on the server instead of the upload function?

• The only Option is to allow External URLs (See the Filebase-Menu in the Configurationmenu) for downloads.

That said, the Filebase will not upload files fou you, you have to upload them before and "link" them in the filebase.

So, if you want this for useruploads, the answer is just No :(

TheSonic

• The problem can not be solved with php from the server provider, because it is shared with all clients.

So is it possible to insert an external link to the saved file on the server instead of the upload function?

I've suggested some time ago to implement an url upload feature into the core, but there was not enough support from the community I think. Because it never was implemented.

This was/is the suggestion thread: URL-Attachment neben Dateiupload

• Here is the image that the user put in his post "ugrb", the picture shows that the external link could be used, why is it not possible in the new version? Just add the code to the filebase content core.

117438-file-png