How long does it take to get a refund ?

• Affected Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.0

I paid for two plugins and now I use my withdrawal right.I've sent them an email.How long will it take until they respond with a refund ?

• Don't get me wrong, but once you bought these files you accepted that you can't refund them.

That's common in commercial software.

return null;

Browser: Firefox Nightly (64bit)

Betriebssystem: Windows 10

• Don't get me wrong, but once you bought these files you accepted that you can't refund them.

That's common in commercial software.

It says early not completely cancelled

But it says I have the right to withdraw

• But it says I have the right to withdraw

Because it must have that, so it is in compliance with the law. But you accepted the checkbox, and so there is no right of withdrawn anymore.

As far as I know, you were able to refund until you received the plug-ins, and then you didn't have that right anymore.

return null;

• Because it must have that, so it is in compliance with the law. But you accepted the checkbox, and so there is no right of withdrawn anymore.

Wow a new level of being a scum

Basically their whole terms of use is fucking bullshit when it comes to withdrawal.

Plus it says early expiry but they never mention what early is.

• Immediate expirement of withdrawal possibilities for all digital products.

Fucking bullshit if you can't read.

Where does it say that

and it is being a scum, can't argue that

• Wow a new level of being a scum

Basically their whole terms of use is fucking bullshit when it comes to withdrawal.

Plus it says early expiry but they never mention what early is.

But maybe you get the other side. Customers could do infinite copies of their software where they have invested money in, and how do you give back these copies?

It's really common to do so, that won't change if you switch to another software.

return null;

• But maybe you get the other side. Customers could do infinite copies of their software where they have invested money in, and how do you give back these copies?

It's really common to do so, that won't change if you switch to another software.

Yes I understand

I don't mind me being ineligible for a refund

I mind that they mislead you intentionally into thinking you could have a refund.

• Offtopic: It should be

"I hereby authorize the WoltLab GmbH of the immediate execution of the contract once the order has been placed. I agree to the early expire of my right of withdrawal upon execution of the contract", shouldn't it?

return null;

• "I hereby authorize the WoltLab GmbH of the immediate execution of the contract one the order has been placed. I agree to the early expire of my right of withdrawal upon execution of the contract."

It says immediate execution not immediate expire

• I don't mind me being ineligible for a refund

That are EU-laws, and any shop must be in compliance with that, even when they only sell these types of products.

return null;

• Marcel Werk I kindly want to ask you if there is a chance to be more specific when completing a purchase that there will be no more chance for a refund after completion. I don't know the law situation in adding such information to that button but I hope you could find a solution for this matter.

claucky Would be a good think if you would wait for an answer to your mail by WoltLab GmbH customer care team until you write such posts to the forum.

• Offtopic: It should be

"I hereby authorize the WoltLab GmbH of the immediate execution of the contract once the order has been placed. I agree to the early expire of my right of withdrawal upon execution of the contract", shouldn't it?

Yeah it should

• That are EU-laws, and any shop must be in compliance with that, even when they only sell these types of products.

Okay and I read this button but it says early expire not immediate thus I thought it might mean I have some time to ask for a refund

Marcel Werk I kindly want to ask you if there is a chance to be more specific when completing a purchase that there will be no more chance for a refund after completion. I don't know the law situation in adding such information to that button but I hope you could find a solution for this matter.

claucky Would be a good think if you would wait for an answer to your mail by WoltLab GmbH customer care team until you write such posts to the forum.

I hope they will however I am skeptical of that, but I'll still wait for an answer.

• but it says early expire not immediate thus I thought it might mean I have some time to ask for a refund

We shouldn't discuss on how they were wording these sentences, especially because we aren't lawyers.

return null;