Permission HELP

• I have a problem with the forum, how to set You can not add topics or posts

Another problem is how to set the theme to add a topic moderator have to check before.

I cant find it in ACP

• I have a problem with the forum, how to set You can not add topics or posts

Another problem is how to set the theme to add a topic moderator have to check before.

I cant find it in ACP

Hi Timcio,

With regards to your first problem:

Go to the ACP >Apps >Forums -click on the "Edit" symbol of the Forum you wish to set permissions for

>click on Permissions Tab; -In User Group Permissions, enter User Name or User Group in the Box area provided,

example: Administration. [Note: I always fill this box area for each Forum with: Administrator - Members - Users - Guests - Everyone] -

of course, entering one at a time!

>Under "Grant" and "Deny" column are all the settings.

>Check each Box as you wish for setting the Permissions that you want for that particular Forum.

Repeat this process for any other Forum/s you have established.

As for your second problem - I am not sure if I understand you on this, so I had better let someone else answer.

Hope the info helps you.

DJ

• First problem sorted thank you!

The second problem is, If u add thread in some forum, you have to wait before moderator or administrator check this thread and add it. You know what I mean? I guess is same way like first problem

• First problem sorted thank you!

The second problem is, If u add thread in some forum, you have to wait before moderator or administrator check this thread and add it. You know what I mean? I guess is same way like first problem

Yeah; I think what you want is in: >ACP >APPS >Forums >Permissions >Threads

and then check appropriate box under Grant or Deny in Threads section of permission settings

If you want the person (member of your forum) who adds a Thread to WAIT, then locate:

"Can create threads without approval" and check the "Deny" box

DJ

• I need to install SB

To install Shout Box (or any Plugin or APP), first download it, and then go the ACP >Configuration >click on Packages >then click on Install Package.

Should successfully install within a minute or less.

Afterwards, you will need to locate where this Plugin is located and make the necessary set up (adjust settings).

IF you are downloading "Modern Shoutbox" by Darkwood Studios, this will appear in the "options column" of Configuration.

• Is it for free?

1.99 URO

Go to the Plugin Store (on Woltlab Forum) and search for Modern Shoutbox OR Darkwood Studios OR look through all the Plugins available.

If you have the time it is worth looking at all of them; some really great Plugins are available. Some are free and most are inexpensive.:)

DJ

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!