Article comment notification settings missing?

• Affected Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.0

I was just checking my notification settings in the user control panel, but i can't seem to find the settings for the article comments? i'm just asking if they are missing or that i miss something, somewhere? I do find phrases for those notification, just not the settings in the user control panel.

• There probably is not a setting for it. I don't think article comments get displayed on Dashboard page under "Recent Activities", they don't get displayed for guest comments left on articles and new articles themselves are not displayed under recent activities. Not sure about member comments left on articles, but all in all - that might be why there's no setting like that for it with comments left on articles. They are not treated same way forum threads/posts are.

• There probably is not a setting for it. I don't think article comments get displayed on Dashboard page under "Recent Activities", they don't get displayed for guest comments left on articles and new articles themselves are not displayed under recent activities. Not sure about member comments left on articles, but all in all - that might be why there's no setting like that for it with comments left on articles. They are not treated same way forum threads/posts are.

That explains something.... I think its a little oversigh: Even the comments on profiles get there own settings, but not the articles... seems like a feature for the next major version :)