Unsecure Website Notice appearing over my Login Box to my Forum

• This should be possible...

OK! Found where to make the changes to "Login or register".

It is on Page 39 of the Manage Phrases.

So now in my Forum it shows: "Login or Register" - instead of the original "Login or register"

• OK! Found where to make the changes to "Login or register".

So now in my Forum it shows: "Login or Register" - instead of the original "Login or register"

Thanks for this. Never noticed that until you posted about it Then it started bugging me too. That was a simple fix.

• The browser manufacturer decision is great. HTTP does not encrypt traffic at all. That means an attacker could steal all passwords from people signing in. Especially if they sign in from an open network. Please PM me and I'll give you a certificate for free (I will have Comodo send you a verification email and after you did what they tell you they will send you a Comodo PositiveSSL certificate)

CTO & Project Manager "Hosting Alliance" at BoltN Hosting Limited

• The browser manufacturer decision is great. HTTP does not encrypt traffic at all. That means an attacker could steal all passwords from people signing in. Especially if they sign in from an open network. Please PM me and I'll give you a certificate for free (I will have Comodo send you a verification email and after you did what they tell you they will send you a Comodo PositiveSSL certificate)

He has already one, no need for that anymore :)

OK! Found where to make the changes to "Login or register".

Glad you found it.

• He has already one, no need for that anymore :)

Glad you found it.

That means he paid overpriced shit? Everythibg more than 5$ for one year PositiveSSL is overpriced for me (GoGetSSL Premium Partner xD)

• You don't know how much he paid. Alexander suggested let's encrypt. He wanted everything out of one hand, his own provider. So that's a valid reasoning.

Well. It's a reason for people sing web hosting. For me it's not as I use dedicated and VPS hosting ;)

• Well. It's a reason for people sing web hosting. For me it's not as I use dedicated and VPS hosting ;)

You can certainly install let's encrypt on your server easily, a lot of control panels have a plugin for that :)

• You can certainly install let's encrypt on your server easily, a lot of control panels have a plugin for that :)

I know. I mean or getting a cert at our host

• Thanks for this. Never noticed that until you posted about it Then it started bugging me too. That was a simple fix.

Hi! Thanks for sharing that with me.

It is so very easy to make mistakes or errors (and NOT to notice them) - I discovered that in a small way with just the information/text

that is involved with my website/forum posts I have thus far made.

With ALL the MANY parts (texts, etc.) that go into designing Forum Software, it is just this side of a miracle that Woltlab Designers/Techs

have done the excellent designing they have!

I have used three different Forum Software Designs/Companies in the past, and I have discovered thru experience that Woltlab has a far

superior product to all those "other guys"!

DJ