tag and synonyms

• Can you explain me what the purpose of synonyms in tag ...

an exemple

tag computer

synonyms PC

if i research on tag computer , i don't see PC

and if i research on pc , i don't see computer

• in french we have this problem

Espagne the country Spain

Espagnol the people , a man

Espagnole the people , a woman

Espagnols many people , man

Espagnoles many people , woman

In acp , tag, synonym i create Espagne, with synonym espagnol, espagnole, espagnols, espagnoles

People on the forum can create tag. why do you create a tag espagnol if it is a synonym of Espagne ? the tag must be Espagne

and

If i made a research tag Espagne , i don't see the synonym Espagnol, Espagnole, Espagnols or Espagnoles

• I was wondering the same thing.

My styles and plugins in the Plugin-Store.

♪Quiero robarle los minutos a las horas pa' que mis padres nunca se me pongan viejos...♫

• In acp , tag, synonym i create Espagne, with synonym espagnol, espagnole, espagnols, espagnoles

People on the forum can create tag. why do you create a tag espagnol if it is a synonym of Espagne ? the tag must be Espagne

and

If i made a research tag Espagne , i don't see the synonym Espagnol, Espagnole, Espagnols or Espagnoles

All of your synonyms are already created as tags?

You have to create the synonyms as tags via the ACP (or the users via a new thread) before you can add them as synonyms to your tag.

I can't test the behaviour :( There are some requirements which decide if tags are shown or not.

• I think that the problem is there , i'm working in french only , i have juste english to see the name in english for help and for translation

but in forum when i do a tag , it is english but i'm working in french

in gallery when i do a tag , it is french

and in article monolingual , it is nothing

and thus i can not made synonym between different language and the box for tag see only english tag

• Do you have multilingualism enabled? Also you need to enable multilingualism for your user account

♪Quiero robarle los minutos a las horas pa' que mis padres nunca se me pongan viejos...♫

• I don't want activate the multilinguism because my forum is french only

That's why you only see one language. Try changing your default language in your user account.

Anyway, even if your site is in french, your users can have access to English because you have it installed and as far as I know it's not yet possible to restrict the frontend to only one language using the WSC.

• Caribe_Soy i agree with you

but i'm alone for this moment at this forum , I use french to write article

with my language put on french

tag is

in english in forum

in french in gallery

and nothing for article

without any change on my language .

It is not a problem for me than tag are in english but in english in all forum, gallery, article

and french is set as default language in the list of language