RE: End of Beta on December 15th

• Cheaper? It is 90 US dollar, how is that cheaper? :)

• 4.0 was released December 2013. I paid $90 only 1x and received 3 years of free updates and support.
    • Xenforo I paid $140 for the 1st year and had to pay $40 each year there after, which means I paid $260 for updates and support.
    • If I buy Invision Power Board it would be $200 for the 1st 6 months and $25 every 6 months there after, which means for 3 years of updates and support I would pay $325.00

• WoltLab Burning Board vs Xenforo = Saving $170 switching to WoltLab
    • WoltLab Burning Board vs Invision Power Board = Saving $235 switching to WoltLab

I can use those savings for whatever I wish including other products and services. ;)

Edited once, last by Abuse_and_Troll_Test ().

• 4.0 was released December 2013. I paid $90 only 1x and received 3 years of free updates and support.
    • Xenforo I paid $140 for the 1st year and had to pay $40 each year there after, which means I paid $260 for updates and support.
    • If I buy Invision Power Board it would be $200 for the 1st 6 months and $25 every 6 months there after, which means for 3 years of updates and support I would pay $325.00

• WoltLab Burning Board vs Xenforo = Saving $170 switching to WoltLab
    • WoltLab Burning Board vs Invision Power Board = Saving $235 switching to WoltLab

I can use those savings for whatever I wish including other products and services. ;)

I think you are wong Adam, there was an upgrade fee from 4.0 to 4.1 wasn't there?

• I think you are wong Adam, there was an upgrade fee from 4.0 to 4.1 wasn't there?

I'm sorry, but I'm not Adam.

You were not required to upgrade to 4.1, but assume that you did first purchase WoltLab at the time of the release of 4.1 you still saved more by using WoltLab. ;)

• 4.1 was released December 2014. I paid $90 only 1x and received 2 years of free updates and support.
    • Xenforo I paid $140 for the 1st year and had to pay $40 each year there after, which means I paid $220 for updates and support.
    • If I buy Invision Power Board it would be $200 for the 1st 6 months and $25 every 6 months there after, which means for 2 years of updates and support I would pay $275.00

• WoltLab Burning Board vs Xenforo = Saving $130 switching to WoltLab
    • WoltLab Burning Board vs Invision Power Board = Saving $185 switching to WoltLab

• Still Wong Adam, sorry.

BTW, Bernie lost, get over it.

I'm not going to argue on who I am. That would be silly. Who is Bernie?

Assume you did first purchase 4.0 and then upgraded to 4.1 a year later, you still saved more by using WoltLab. ;)

• 4.0 was released December 2013 for $90 and 4.1 was released December 2014 and the upgrade fee was an additional $40, for a total of $130 from which you continued to received 2 years of free support and updates there after.
    • Xenforo I paid $140 for the 1st year and had to pay $40 each year there after, which means I paid $220 for updates and support.
    • If I buy Invision Power Board it would be $200 for the 1st 6 months and $25 every 6 months there after, which means for 2 years of updates and support I would pay $275.00
    • WoltLab Burning Board vs Xenforo = Saving $90 switching to WoltLab
    • WoltLab Burning Board vs Invision Power Board = Saving $145 switching to WoltLab

I can use those savings for whatever I wish including other products and services.

• I'm not going to argue on who I am. That would be silly. Who is Bernie?

Bernie is a guy that Adam supported for president. Adam is a user who has been banned from all the major forum software sites, including WBB, XenForo, IPS, vBulletin, and so on.

Adam is someone that can't get along with anyone else. Someone who thinks he is smarter than everyone else. Someone that tries to write like he is intelligent, but has the grammar and spelling of a monkey. Someone who claims he was in the special forces, but the only special forces he was in (if you saw this boy) is the Krispy Kreme VIP Club. Someone that claims to have run/ran large forums, but never really did. Someone that tried to bullshit the WBB devs into thinking he ran a forum with millions of posts, but he never did. Adam is also someone that claims to have been a delegate of Bernie, but when called out on twitter about it, went silent and couldn't prove it.

Sorry Marci and others here think you are Adam.

Our mistake. ;(

• Hello SneakyDave

Still not got over your 10 year obsession stalking both Adam Howard, and me I see....

Who is betting this account above is posting under a 'PROXY' all the time and registered with a thrown-away email

I reported your post above. You shouldn't be posting full names of people in posts here, and where they come from without their permission.

• I'm not sure which is more disturbing. Your description of that poor fella, the fact that you would confuse folks for him or the fact that you seem obsessed with him. :/ :?::!:

• 10 years 8|  

• He's a nut job. WBB staff are already aware that SneakyDave registered an account at WBB.com also and never posted anything under it. All he ever used it for was to DISLIKE all Adam Howards posts on purpose. GaryTard is just a fake account SneakyDave is using here