Error log during install process always gets created

• I don't get any error logs at all once WBB Suite is installed and up and running. But I do always get one created in the ROOT folder each time I do a fresh install, so it only seems to get generated during the installation process only. I'm running on PHP 7 and don't think it happens getting this log during setup when running on PHP 5.6 and 5.5. So not sure if it's linked to something on my end or not with PHP 7

• Please check wether in the WCFSetup.tar.gz the file install/files/wcf/config.inc.php exists.

return null;

Browser: Firefox Nightly (64bit)

Betriebssystem: Windows 10

• The file should have been created during installation.

Had the same error when I changed the installation directory during the setup process. But I haven't checked so far what circumstances lead to this error. It's not related to PHP 7, I had the same issue with PHP 5.6. If there's no fix till September, I'll have a deeper look into what has cause this error for me and I'll file a proper bug report.

• Where did you download it from?

return null;

• Even after you install the Suite there is no WCF folder located in my ROOT directory. And in ROOT is a file called: config.inc.php

That holds the DB Pass/User info

But think with WBB 4.1 you do have that WCF folder that has the config file located there instead

• But think with WBB 4.1 you do have that WCF folder that has the config file located there instead

You're right, I thought this is the normal wbb4.1 forum... My bad.

return null;