Gallery FTP storage

• Hello,

Would be nice to see some options for storage, say to allow Gallery images, or downloads, or post images, etc to be stored in things like Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, etc.or plugin ?

plu
  • Would be nice to see some options for storage, say to allow Gallery images, or downloads, or post images, etc to be stored in things like Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, etc.or plugin ?

plu

Good luck, I asked for this awhile ago and was voted down. Basic functionality for IPS, Discourse, etc. Not sure why they won't/don't do it, and instead focus on circle avatars and other nonsense like that.

• Good luck, I asked for this awhile ago and was voted down. Basic functionality for IPS, Discourse, etc. Not sure why they won't/don't do it, and instead focus on circle avatars and other nonsense like that.

Yes, FTP server, image need image loading

Additional Files
    Additional file 8,567 - 10.71 GB - 660,592 Download

• Good luck, I asked for this awhile ago and was voted down. Basic functionality for IPS, Discourse, etc. Not sure why they won't/don't do it, and instead focus on circle avatars and other nonsense like that.

I'm wondering this myself. I WANT off site attachment storage, and not having this feature would cause me to move my 3 BB sites to another forum software. I'm not married to woltlab product.

I love the wolltlab product but the plugin options are a bit slim. Didn't think this would bother me when I jumped in but I'm rethinking this.