Article attachment upload option with editor in Admin CP

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.0

I have noticed with the editor in the Admin CP when creating articles (last time tested anyway). There's no option with the editor to add attachments to articles. You can upload a cover image (not using the editor) for articles. But if you wanted to uploaded more images to place inline with articles written, or you wanted to upload a ZIP file for sharing in the article. You can't do so because the Upload Attachment option is missing from editor in Admin CP.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Articles, pages and boxes all utilize the media system instead, it's much more powerful, including fine-grained access control. Look for the appropriate icon in the editor toolbar, it's looking like a sheet of paper.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• Within the ACP, go to Content -> CMS -> Media. You'll find a list like this:

If you go down under to Attachments, you'll find all the attachments that have been uploaded within the user frontend. In general, from Burning Board, Calendar, Blog, etc.

In my case this doesn't hold any data because this is my own personal website maintained by me without any community components which the guests could use.

The sheet of paper which Alexander mentioned is this:

You could use it within Pages, articles, etc.

Here are some more pictures:

Fine-grained access control can be done with this:

• Thats actually pretty neat!! This software is going to need one huge manual! Someone could make a fortune writing one of those " the manual that should have been in the box" Books.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!