Setting up redis cache?

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.0

I've installed redis on my server (CentOS 7.3 x86_64 kvm under WHM 60), and it is running as a service, but when I choose "Use Redis" under Configuration > General > Cache > Caching Method, it still uses the filesystem. Or at least, when I go to Management > Cache, under "Source", it says:

Filesystem wcf\system\cache\source\DiskCacheSource

How do I get the system to use redis as the caching method? Is there some other setting I'm missing? I've searched the ACP for "cache" and "redis", and both searches point me to the same page in the ACP (Configuration > General > Cache).

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

• Thanks, Barungar and jens1o - I thought I must be missing a step. I appreciate the help!

Now that I've installed the PHP extension, when I click on the "cache" link under "Management" in the ACP, I don't go to the cache-list page (/acp/index.php?cache-list/) any more; I get redirected to the front page of the site instead. Is this normal?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!