WoltLab Suite Forum 5.0 not same as WBB forum 4.1?

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.0

Good evening,

We are currently using WBB 4.1 and Filebase 2.1... Now we see new WoltLab Suite product available.

Questions

• Is WoltLab Suite Forum same as WBB 4.1?
    • Is WoltLab Suite Filebase same as Filebase 2.1?

If no, can we update easily from WBB 4.1 to new WoltLab Suite (core, forum and filebase)?
    Is there a specific price for those which have already a license for WBB 4.1 and Filebase 2.1?

• Could you give us a link to improvements that were made in WoltLab Suite Forum compared to WBB 4.1
    • Could you give us a link to improvements that were made in WoltLab Suite Filebase compared to Filebase 2.1

Most important for us

• With new WoltLab Suite Core, it is still possible to setup subscription for item through paypal?

And finally

Is there any value to also use WoltLab Suite Blog?

Thank you.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von i-MSCP (25. Dezember 2016 um 14:46)

• Thank you. Can you answer me about possibility to the setup subscriptions with paypal too? (I've edited my post).

As far as I know you're able to setup subscriptions with Paypal, but I've never done it myself before, so someone else can answer that question better than me.

• There has nothing been changed since WCF 2.1 - you could still charge tons of euros for your plugins.

Of course we will do, even if some users are not happy with that ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!