Help with German translation needed.

• I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to translate some text from English to German for me. The text is instructions for adding footer columns to a style that I'm adding to the Plugin-Store. Google Translate does an awful job of translation this:

Zitat

To add the code for the columns, first edit the text as needed and add your URL's in their proper places (URL's go where this character # appears), next in your ACP go to Appearance > Templates > List Templates > find "Nebula" and edit the Nebula footer template by pasting your column code in the location shown in the image below (the location is under the </nav> tag).

Any help will be appreciated greatly.

• German translation=

Zitat

Um den Code für die Spalten hinzuzufügen, bearbeiten Sie zuerst den Text und fügen sie Ihre URLs an die entsprechenden Stellen ein (URLs wo dieses Zeichen # erscheint) und klicken Sie dann auf Weiter -> Vorlagen -> Listenvorlagen -> "Nebel" und Bearbeiten sie die Nebelfußvorlage in dem Sie den Spaltencode an der Stelle einfügen, die im folgenden Bild gezeigt wird. (Die Stelle befindet sich unter dem </nav> tag.)

• @PJK What exactly does URL's go where this character [b]#[/b] appears? Does it mean # is a marker that should be replaced with a URL or # is a marker that is replaced with a URL (if it is an automatic process)?

I used the # character like this <a href="#">Your Link Here</a> so people would know where to place the actual URL. Hopefully no one with be confused by the text that I used, they shouldn't be as it's pretty easy to figure out.

You can see what the extended footer looks like in the attached screen shot. I don't know how to write a plugin that would do the same, so I attached a .txt document with the html to file's post/description in the Plugin-Store.

And thank you, @Black Rider.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LogixX (27. November 2016 um 11:11)

• Offizieller Beitrag

@PJK Thank you for clarifying this, the translation is a bit off and should read more like this:

Zitat

Um den Code für die Spalten hinzuzufügen, bearbeiten Sie zuerst den Text und fügen sie Ihre URLs ein in dem Sie die mit # markierten Stellen ersetzen. Rufen Sie "Darstellung > Templates > Templates auflisten" auf und suchen Sie nach dem "Nebula Footer"-Template. Der Code muss nach dem schließenden </nav>-Tag eingefügt werden wie auf dem unten stehenden Screenshot zu sehen.

You might want to consider using the actual filename as seen in the template list, as it might be easier to spot than finding a compound name. If you decide to take this route, please replace "Nebula Footer" above with the actual template name.

• Again my 2 cents. :D

Zitat

Um den Code für die Spalten hinzuzufügen, bearbeiten Sie zuerst den Text und fügen Sie Ihre URLs ein, indem Sie die mit # markierten Stellen ersetzen. Rufen Sie „Darstellung > Templates > Templates auflisten“ auf und suchen Sie nach dem „Nebula Footer“-Template. Der Code muss nach dem schließenden </nav>-Tag eingefügt werden, wie auf dem unten stehenden Screenshot zu sehen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!