Question about web and mobile view...

• Hello, how can I show custom user headers in web view in mobile phone view?

I want to show them what looks like a mobile phone.

• Add .message .messageSidebar .userCredits {display: none;} to your style's Advanced Settings CSS field.

• Add .message .messageSidebar .userCredits {display: none;} to your style's Advanced Settings CSS field.

It's already there. How do I change it? Thank you

• Remove:

CSS
    .message.dividers {
    .userCredits {
    border-top: 1px solid darken(@wcfSidebarBackgroundColor, 8%) !important;
    .boxShadowInset(0, 1px, @wcfContentBackgroundColor, 0);
    }
    }

And then add: .message .messageSidebar .userCredits {display: none;}

• Remove:

CSS
    .message.dividers {
    .userCredits {
    border-top: 1px solid darken(@wcfSidebarBackgroundColor, 8%) !important;
    .boxShadowInset(0, 1px, @wcfContentBackgroundColor, 0);
    }
    }

And then add: .message .messageSidebar .userCredits {display: none;}

I made myself wrong. This is the opposite. I also want to see the details on mobile phones. Can you help me?

• The problem is that there is not much space to display these information. How should it look like? Exactly the same as in the desktop view?

Plugins, Designs, Hosting, Support und mehr: KittMedia

• This would result in a very large area at the top if the message or, if you want to align the sidebar at the side of the message, a hardly readable message with too many too short text lines.

None of them would be useful for the user and I think that there is no necessary information in the statistics, which is more important than the message itself.

Plugins, Designs, Hosting, Support und mehr: KittMedia

• This would result in a very large area at the top if the message or, if you want to align the sidebar at the side of the message, a hardly readable message with too many too short text lines.

None of them would be useful for the user and I think that there is no necessary information in the statistics, which is more important than the message itself.

Is this important to my website? How can I show an additional private user header?