How to make changes to the footer...
- Log in to your ACP
- Navigate to Appearance -> Templates -> List Templates
- If you are using a forum theme, select that theme in the Template Group dropdown (if available) and press "Submit"
- Click "+ Add Template"
- Give it a name, like "MyCopyright"
- In the code, add the following. Please note that this is copied from Lucent, so your particular theme may use different classes. I would compare with your existing footer code.
- Click "Submit"
- Return to the Template List
- If you are using a theme, search for that theme's "Footer" template and edit it. If not, clone the existing WoltLab footer template so you can edit it.
- In the footer code, find the following lines and make the appropriate change...
Assuming you have correct HTML code in your "MyCopyright" template, or whatever you called it, you should now be able to see it displayed along with the copyright line.