Fatal Error missing ACP

• Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'wcf\system\request\RequestHandler' not found in /web/htdocs3/alpinetrainzcz/home/subdoms/forum/acp/index.php:10 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /web/htdocs3/alpinetrainzcz/home/subdoms/forum/acp/index.php on line 10

After the manual update I can not connect to the administrator mode.

Where is error? :(

• No no I have php 7.0.11

But I am install manual update files wotlab in files.

• opcache_reset() has been disabled for security reasons

opcache_reset() has been disabled by you or your hoster in your disable_functions directive of your php.ini. Remove opcache_reset function from the directive and restart your webserver. If you are on shared hosting, ask your host to do this.

The fact, that a warning turns into a fatal error is also a PHP setting. See error_reporting.

• opcache_reset() has been disabled by you or your hoster in your disable_functions directive of your php.ini. Remove opcache_reset function from the directive and restart your webserver. If you are on shared hosting, ask your host to do this.

The fact, that a warning turns into a fatal error is also a PHP setting. See error_reporting.

Thank you,

I wrote to support my server, but all the time I have wondered why it everything works but I can not connect to the administrator panel. It seems to me that it can not find the way to /ACP/