Fatal Error after migrating to new host

• Hi, I have migrated from one cPanel to another to new hosting. Nothing has changed, just new hosting, export -> import in cPanel.

Now I'm getting: http://prntscr.com/cdtpjf

Code
    Fatal error: An error occured. Sorry.
    Information:
    ID: c7c46dcbdcc6e000a3682e73f8dbc713e9fecd36
    Please send the ID above to the site administrator.
    The error message can be looked up at “ACP » Logs » Errors”.

Nothing shows up in acp error file in FTP. Of course I can't access ACP or site itself. Any tips?

• Official Post

You can lookup the error using the above ID through your ACP. If that doesn't work, you may access the raw log file via wcf/logs/2016-09-04.txt (or 2016-09-03.txt depending on your local time), the ID will once again reveal the full error message.

Out of curiosity: Have you checked if the user credentials for database access are still valid? If the new hosting uses different credentials (you have imported your database too, right?), please update the values in wcf/config.inc.php.

• @Alexander Ebert you where right. Granted access and now I'm to next error.

Code
    Fatal error: Cannot access self:: when no class scope is active in /home/adminhub/public_html/wcf/lib/util/HashtagsUtil.class.php on line 119

However I can access ACP now.

EDIT: Uninstalled ViecodeHastags and it works. Will see if there are any other issues. However, what was the problem with it?

• Official Post

EDIT: Uninstalled ViecodeHastags and it works. Will see if there are any other issues. However, what was the problem with it?

Could be an outdated version that was not compatible with a newer PHP version. You might want to get in touch with the author to find a solution :)