Migration : New domain and new server : Blank page

• Hello

I'm moving my community to another domain and to a new server.

I change the settings in wcf1_application and clear the cache but when i try to acess the new domain I am getting a blank page : soistonboss.com

I don't know what is the problem.

I installed all required extensions and InnoDB as well.

phpinfo http://soistonboss.com/phpinfo.php

Thank you

• I found the log :

Stacktrace:
    #0 /home/paytocli/public_html/forum/lib/system/template/TemplateEngine.class.php(347): wcf\system\template\TemplateEngine->getSourceFilename('__headerLogo', 'wcf')
    #1 /home/paytocli/public_html/forum/lib/system/template/TemplateEngine.class.php(306): wcf\system\template\TemplateEngine->getSourceFilename('__headerLogo', 'wbb')
    #2 /home/paytocli/public_html/forum/lib/system/template/TemplateEngine.class.php(683): wcf\system\template\TemplateEngine->display('__headerLogo', 'wbb', false)
    #3 /home/paytocli/public_html/forum/acp/templates/compiled/0_wcf_1_header.php(274): wcf\system\template\TemplateEngine->includeTemplate('__headerLogo', 'wbb', Array, 0)
    #4 /home/paytocli/public_html/forum/lib/system/template/TemplateEngine.class.php(324): include('/home/paytocli/...')
    #5 /home/paytocli/public_html/forum/lib/system/template/TemplateEngine.class.php(683): wcf\system\template\TemplateEngine->display('header', 'wcf', false)
    #6 /home/paytocli/public_html/forum/acp/templates/compiled/0_wcf_1_login.php(20): wcf\system\template\TemplateEngine->includeTemplate('header', 'wcf', Array, 0)
    #7 /home/paytocli/public_html/forum/lib/system/template/TemplateEngine.class.php(324): include('/home/paytocli/...')
    #8 /home/paytocli/public_html/forum/lib/page/AbstractPage.class.php(205): wcf\system\template\TemplateEngine->display('login', 'wcf')
    #9 /home/paytocli/public_html/forum/lib/page/AbstractPage.class.php(86): wcf\page\AbstractPage->show()
    #10 /home/paytocli/public_html/forum/lib/acp/form/LoginForm.class.php(64): wcf\page\AbstractPage->__run()
    #11 /home/paytocli/public_html/forum/lib/system/request/Request.class.php(58): wcf\acp\form\LoginForm->__run()
    #12 /home/paytocli/public_html/forum/lib/system/request/RequestHandler.class.php(108): wcf\system\request\Request->execute()
    #13 /home/paytocli/public_html/acp/index.php(10): wcf\system\request\RequestHandler->handle('wbb', true)
    #14 {main}
    <<<<