Rating system

• Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a plugin similar to polls but that can perform simple calculations. Something like this:

Let's say 3 users voted option f and 5 others voted option g. At the end I expect to obtain that "x" player obtained a score of 6,6 (one decimal place is ok)

Is there any plugin like this for the WCF 2.1? If not, how can I do it?

Regards.

My styles and plugins in the Plugin-Store.

♪Quiero robarle los minutos a las horas pa' que mis padres nunca se me pongan viejos...♫

• Hi and thanks, the thing is that I don't want to rate users, I want to create a poll after every football match of my team to choose the "man of the match" and with the statistics choose/calculate who has the better average over the month (player of the month) and over the whole season (best player of the season), so even if I create a username for each player, I guess that with that plugin other users can only vote once for each player.

♪Quiero robarle los minutos a las horas pa' que mis padres nunca se me pongan viejos...♫

Edited once, last by Caribe_Soy ().

• Don't worry, it would be interesting to use the same approach of that plugin, a poll based in a star rate system.