"Fatal Error: Missing landing page." after Customizing Menu URLs

• "Fatal Error: Missing landing page."

I was customizing the forums menu with custom external URLs of our new website and now I'm getting this message when I try to login on ACP.

I can't access ACP ;(

When I access the forum home (http://www.blackdesertbrasil.com/forum/) it shows up like that:

http://i.imgur.com/S3Gasxo.jpg

When I click on my user (I would be redirected to my member profile) or try to access some other forum pages (like board list), it says:

"Fatal error: An error occured. Sorry."

What should I look for? Perhaps it's not so hard to solve, but I'm not pro on code editing. I have some knowledge that would be enough to make it through if someone tells me what should I do.

Last year I had some problems on upgrading the forums and lost everything. When something goes wrong like that, it really scares me...

Gosh... I was so ready to launch the website today!...

• You should still be able to access the ACP by typing the following link on your browser: http://www.blackdesertbrasil.com/forum/acp

Nope. I tried that. After I insert my user and password, I'm redirected to a almost blank page with the Fatal error message that I posted.

First, please attach your Screenshot is next time instead of using external image hoster

Second, go to your ftp route to the folder wcf /logs and upload the file or the content here. So we know what the fatal error message is about.

I'm sorry, I was so nervous that I forgot to attach the image...

Here is the updated today's log. Most items should only be about that message.

2016-04-02.txt

The first one to show up the message "Missing landing page" is the error 2cbc72ea34b675ccd6723f67a1ffa58ba1f103fa

Edited 6 times, last by Hank Snow ().

• Ok what you need to do:

• got to your mySQl database using phpMyAdmin for example
    • look for table wcf1_page_menu_item
    • look for any entry and set the value menuItem = wcf.user.dashboard isLaningPage = 1
    • delete /wcf/cache/cache.wcf_PageMenu.php

if you have trouble doing so please let me know and I can help via teamviewer or you provide me with your phpmyadmin and ftp logins via private message

EDIT:

I just fixed it for @Hank Snow

Forum is working again.

• Sounds more like you've accidentally enabled SEO-URLs without configuring your webserver to handle these requests properly. Search for Enable URL-Rewrite in your ACP and disable that option again.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• Sounds more like you've accidentally enabled SEO-URLs without configuring your webserver to handle these requests properly. Search for Enable URL-Rewrite in your ACP and disable that option again.

That was accurate. Thank you! ^_^

• Or if you want you could enable it and add the htaccess for that.

it would look way better :)

Apache Configuration
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^([a-z]+)/([^/]+/)?$ index.php?$1/$2 [L,QSA]
    </IfModule>

Add the following code to your root and name it

.htaccess