Users Online

• In the info center on the bottom of the forum, I noticed that the users online Record: 4 Users (Jan 17th 2016) hasn't changed. I know last night there were more than that online with over 30 guests, and this never changes.

• In the info center on the bottom of the forum, I noticed that the users online Record: 4 Users (Jan 17th 2016) hasn't changed. I know last night there were more than that online with over 30 guests, and this never changes.

it only counts users online not guest i think as i had a higher amount of guests then users online (x - 12) yesterday

Edited once, last by Sprinter ().

• maybe this post explains it a little bit.. User-Online timeout but yeah, i don't think guests get counted at all, it's rather pointless, only legit / registered users would get counted (by default, unless you untick option to exclude guests from most online record).

Edited once, last by Smooey ().

• If you want guests counted in the record number go to your ACP> System> Options> Users> Member Lists and untick the Exclude guests from the most-online record box.

• Thanks @Smooey, @sprinter and @PJK , but the other night I had 6 people on not counting guests. I was concerned since this was just a day or so since I converted from Xenforo that something got crossed or something.