Edge wont ​recognize margin: 0 auto?

• You use a large monitor, what does my forum look like on your screen picking full-width style. Will you post a screen-shot of it?

My monitor is 24 inches wide, your forum looks huge in it but so does WoltLab's. I can post a screen shot of what I'm seeing on your forum but I don't think it will do you any good.

I don't think it's necessary to have forums displayed at such a large size if images or video isn't the main content.

• My monitor is 24 inches wide, your forum looks huge in it but so does WoltLab's. I can post a screen shot of what I'm seeing on your forum but I don't think it will do you any good.

Still post one so I can get a better idea looking at it myself using full-width style choice, it will tell me a lot.

I just want to see what it looks like from your end.

• LOL, you didn't take a picture of the full-width style. But can see even with that one set at 96% width things looks too wide.

I guess all 3 widths can be kept still, but for you on my forum with huge wide screen res, the 92% width style would better suit you to pick for using

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Macondiana (7. Januar 2016 um 23:26)

• I think I'll add two 90% choices also to better suit you, as I don't even use default width on my site anymore used here. I think I changed it from 88 or 90% to 92%. So I'll added that default width back again for larger monitor sizes

• 90% is default width used by this forum and WBB itself. I've never liked it being that narrow and changed it to 96% and added 92% later on also and full-width. But can see now that 90% suits better for large wide monitors, so best adding it back again for that. Ha! Now I have 8 styles choices of default style, reset 90% back as default style that gets seen as well because overall it suits better all monitor sizes for visitors.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Macondiana (8. Januar 2016 um 00:04)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!