how to make Groups and add user to them

• Hello this is been on my mind for some time! how do i make a group say "Youtubers" for those that upload daily content and add users to them to dat group? and have a other group daoes X my question is How do i make user groups and add peeps into them

can u explain like step by step

• It's not that difficult.

You need to go to your Admin Control Panel (short ACP) and log into it.

Then you go to the tab "User" and on the left side there is "User groups". Click on it and it will slide in a submenu where you can add a new group. Then fill in all the needed settings. When you have finished just save it.

After that you can add a single user into the group: Go to the tab "user" again and select "user" on the left menu. This will slide in a submenu where you can search for a user. Just search the user with the correct information and this will give you as result a list with the users which were found. Click on the name or the pencil icon to edit that user. After that in the "General data" tab there is a section with "user" where you can click on several user groups to add that user to selected groups.

There is another option where you can bulk proccess many users to add them to a group but that is too much to explain for now.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!