No thumbnails bug

• I was able to import all images from vBulletin Version 4.2.3 to latest version of WBB gallery after that I had to run:

worker gallery\\system\\worker\\AlbumRebuildDataWorker
    worker gallery\\system\\worker\\ImageRebuildDataWorker
    worker gallery\\system\\worker\\ThumbnailRebuildDataWorker

So far everything went well but after checking the gallery I found out that almost 70% of images have no thumbnails I switched from GD to imagemagick same problem!

I checked the image directories and I found that every image has got a thumbnail and tinyimage generated correctly I checked the DB and found out that all images that are missing thumbnails are having 0 value on thumbnails width and height as well for tiny all in 0.

I tried to upload new image the progress will move but no thumbnails is shown only animation of rotation is displayed for ever.

How can I solve this ? ?(

• First: Could you please provide a link to you site and images affected by the issue?

For the database values:

• thumbnailX, thumbnailY, thumbnailHeight and thumbnailWidth are only relevant when manually editing the area of the image used as a thumbnail. They all have 0 as a default value so that is no problem.
    • The relevant database columns for the individual thumbnails are tinyThumbnailSize, smallThumbnailSize, mediumThumbnailSize and largeThumbnailSize which contain the file size of the thumbnails. So, these values are the relevant ones. Though, if thumbnails are successfully generated by ThumbnailRebuildDataWorker, these values should be correct.

I tried to upload new image the progress will move but no thumbnails is shown only animation of rotation is displayed for ever.

As this is a separate issue, in the future, please open a new thread so that each issue can be properly labeled by us :)

Have you checked the console of your web browser if there are any JavaScript errors or request errors (in the Network tab)?

• thumbnailX, thumbnailY, thumbnailHeight and thumbnailWidth are only relevant when manually editing the area of the image used as a thumbnail. They all have 0 as a default value so that is no problem.

Yes but when I changed those 0 values manually on the DB for a specific image immediately the thumbnail appeared :)

I am attaching DB export of 10 rows for the table gallery1_image.

How can I pass the site info privately to you ? Coz its password protected at the moment with htaccess

For the second issue no errors at all it just stops after the green uploading progress is done then a new animation circle loops for ever.

• I have checked the rows and seen that in general, these images are quite small. Thumbnails of a certain size are only generated if both, the image's width and height are at least the same as the thumbnail's:

• tiny thumbnails: 144 x 144
    • small thumbnails: 280 x 210
    • medium thumbnails: 560 x 420
    • large thumbnails: 1200 x 900

So, for example, the image with id 43956 has width = 347 and height = 260 so that only a tiny and small thumbnail can be generated.

Regarding access data: I will shortly open a conversation with you where you can send them.

• Yes you are right with that example but others have 500+ x 600 and you check the directory it has thumbnail and tiny image generated for the same file name but on DB it has all 0 and thumbnails are not shown.

I will come in private thank you.