Ads are not visible

• Hi everyone!

I'm trying to add some ads on my board. I've tried to add one in Content Area (bottom) position. The following configuration was applied:

Unfortunately, after saving it, I'm not able to see any kind of advertisment. There is no string called "Test" in my webpage source code. I've also checked option Ads (Enables the advertisement management.) from System > Module > Appearance and seems to be checked.

Can somebody give me some help on debugging this issue. I can also offer an admin account if someone is interested in providing some help.

Thank you.

• I tried to reproduce it, but the ads will be shown in my board.
    I only ticked the "Active user" box on the bottom of the conditions and that was all.

Maybe it could help to empty your cache? STRG+F5

• It could be possible. Check your footer.tpl in line 5. Is there something like that:

Code
    {if MODULE_WCF_AD && $__disableAds|empty}
    					{@$__wcf->getAdHandler()->getAds('com.woltlab.wcf.footer.content')}
    				{/if}
  • Look for the threadPostList.tpl in line 12 to 20. There should be something like that:

• Hi!

Thanks for your answer. I've added your lines before the beginning foreach tag and the following ones before foreach closed tag:

But the issue was not resolved. It seems like there is no content. Instead of this piece of code:

Code
    {hascontent}
    				<li>
    					{content}{@$__wcf->getAdHandler()->getAds('com.woltlab.wbb.thread.after1stPost')}{/content}
    				</li>
    			{/hascontent}

I've tried with:

Code
    Test{@$__wcf->getAdHandler()->getAds('com.woltlab.wbb.thread.after1stPost')}

And now, I can see only Test.

How can I debug com.woltlab.wbb.thread.after1stPost adHandler?

Regards.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!