Have every topic from a forum become a blog article

• It would be cool if,

When you add a new blog category, you have the option to select a forum to have its threads converted into blog articles.

This is how it would work:
    Every new thread in that forum automatically becomes a blog article on the blog index page.
    On the blog index page, when you click [Read More] the link goes to the thread on the forum.

• There is an option for Blgo articles -> create Thread with link to it.
    But not the other way around.
    Not sure why someone would want to add threads to blog articles?!

This a plug-in or in core? I don't see it.

• Because people install a Blog and then find it hard to write about things on one.

:thumbdown:
    This option would be useful if the editor wants some blog articles to be discussed on the forum, rather than in the comments area of the article.

It is a plugin and currently in beta testing.
    But I can tell you its working great :D

I'm looking forward to exploring this feature.

• This option would be useful if the editor wants some blog articles to be discussed on the forum, rather than in the comments area of the article.

In all fairness a Blog add-on is not something that's supposed to pull content from forum on it, it's designed to be run for Blogging. What you need is more along the lines of a front-end forum CMS page that displays latest stuff pulled from forum. But a blog isn't really used for doing that.

My comment about the blog thing before wasn't being sarcastic towards you. I see a lot setting up a blog, they think it's a great idea running a blog and forum together... and they end up hardly ever posting on the blog because it's hard work running both and trying to add content on a blog alone.

• I have this installed on xenforo, simply you cam merge any posts first then click convert to articles, it is damn good