Fatal error

• Hello,

This started with problems with my slidelogin plugin... he didn't dropped down at click.
    I've tried to replace the ftp with last week backup.... but it's still the same, initially the error was about a style.... emptied the cache and wcf/cache and now my ACP works... but the front end says ->

• You could just run this SQL query:

SQL
    SELECT packageName FROM wcf1_package p LEFT JOIN wcf1_event_listener el ON p.packageID = el.packageID WHERE listenerClassName LIKE '%StructuredTemplateAnimationNotificationListener' LIMIT 1;

If that doesn't return a language variable instead of a readable package name, run this:

SQL
    SELECT languageItemValue FROM wcf1_language_item WHERE languageItem = (SELECT packageName FROM wcf1_package p LEFT JOIN wcf1_event_listener el ON p.packageID = el.packageID WHERE listenerClassName LIKE '% StructuredTemplateAnimationNotificationListener' LIMIT 1) LIMIT 1;

However, i'm not sure if that works for WCF 1.

• I would really appreciate that SoftCreatR.
    I will update to BB 4 this year, but right now, i can't not because of this inconvenient... but i still need a fix ASAP.... :(

I would send flowers / whiskey for you, when this is done :)

later edit:

I fixed that problem now. Not sure why the hell this is going wrong, but the problem was, that the file content of the specific file was in exactly ONE line.. so PHP was unable to execute this code correctly.
    I formatted the file correctly, now it works fine. Hope so.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von JohnnyQ (10. Juni 2015 um 19:20)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!