Fatalerror reply private message

• localhost installed on wbb 3.1.8

There is no problem with the PHP 5.4 version. but, This is the only problem in version 5.5 and PHP 5.6.

I can send a private message but
    When I click on to respond to incoming messages in the picture it stands out as an error.

PMNewForm.class line 305-307

PHP: PMNewForm.class
    // replace RE: RE: RE: by RE[3]:
    $this->subject = preg_replace('/(^RE: RE\[)(\d+)(?=\]:)/ie', '"RE[".(\\2+1)', $this->subject);
    $this->subject = preg_replace('/^(RE: RE:(?: RE:)+)/ie', '"RE[".substr_count("\\1", "RE:")."]:"', $this->subject);

How i use that preg_replace_callback

• I'm sorry I organized and I use the internal attachment system.

I wish I halledebils the issue before the current version to date. Only it stems from PHP version, but I do not know how to solve.

I do not want to update using some special themes. But the themes I had to guess whether the current renovation work related :(

Thank you so much

3.1.8 update to 4.0? or direct 4.1?

• PHP: PMNewForm.class
    // replace RE: RE: RE: by RE[3]:
    $this->subject = preg_replace('/(^RE: RE\[)(\d+)(?=\]:)/ie', '"RE[".(\\2+1)', $this->subject);
    $this->subject = preg_replace('/^(RE: RE:(?: RE:)+)/ie', '"RE[".substr_count("\\1", "RE:")."]:"', $this->subject);

We have changed the above code as there is no problem now

PHP: PMNewForm.class
    $tempSubject = $this->subject;
    					$tempSubject = preg_replace_callback('/(^RE: RE\[)(\d+)(?=\]:)/i', function($match) {
    						return "RE[".$match[2];
    						}, $tempSubject);			
    					$tempSubject = preg_replace_callback('/^(RE: RE:(?: RE:)+)/i', function($match) {
    						return "RE[".substr_count($match[1], "RE:")."]:";
    						}, $tempSubject);

$this->subject = $tempSubject;

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!