What I need to know before making the switch to Burning Board 4.x

• While looking around for options to change my vb4 forum into something else I stumbled upon some praises left and right about Woltlab Burning Board.
    I run a small (1k members, 2.4k threads, 62k posts) but demanding community, in a very competitive environment.

I like the multilingual option a lot since I'm from a bilingual country, which solves that issue perfectly.
    The forum looks fresh and I assume creating your own templates won't be too hard.

It's by seeing the gameforge site that really got me convinced. Is a lot of what they have readily available (trough plugins/addons)? Or should I plan to lock up some coders in a basement before I will ever be able to have something similar :)
    With it mean: the slider, the preview boxes leading to a clean url'ed pages, the side panels with news etc.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello @surfingseacow,

The Gameforge website is not created with our software (only the forums are). However, there are plugins in our pluginstore, with which you should come very close to the side.

Darkwood.Design
    2. Oktober 2023 um 09:46
    woltlab.com/pluginstore/file/1389/

Fireball CMS: http://codequake.de

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!